Total Pageviews

Blogroll

woohoo!! this blog is awesome

About Us

I make sure that i'll post real content & will make sure that the contents are liked by u all.
if you want to suggest any thing to me make me your friend on fb here is my fb profile link: www.facebook.com/akshatatray.76
come back to my blog every day i'll make you updated of tech feeds 24x7.
yours sincearly
Akshat Atray...

Total Pageviews

Social Links

Popular Topics

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Tagged under:

Movie on Rift

Movie on Rift 
“It was gloomy; I can say it was the time of dusk, when we got down from the train. 
The place was totally outlandish to us.Abhishek who had promised us to be at the station to receive us, was nowhere in sight. 
We were unconscious that he would not come to receive us. The station was very old; its architecture justified that, the walls were grimy and had many cracks in it; almost all tube lights were not working and there were not as much of people on the station. People were hid in their shadows. 
Slowly the crowd disappeared.
 I and my friend were waiting for Abhishek. We were sitting on a wooden bench which had cracks of termites in it.
 We waited for Abhishek for just 10 min. more. 
We were afraid that we have to spend our whole night in the station. My Adeline rose very high. Rapidly all things disappeared and I was black out.
 Techboy: So how was the experience 
Akshat: Oh My God!!! It is an incredible gadget yaar* (buddy).







 I was using oculus rift it is a 3-d gaming console, I was just watching a Movie on it... Oculus Rift takes you to a whole new 3-d world.
 I’m sure when you will use Oculus You will be head out. 
Buy the whole new Oculus....from your nearest shop . . . 
 ..
. ..
*yaar is a modern Hindi word which means; buddy. _Akshat Atray

0 comments:

Post a Comment